I had fun making lady rainicorn even though my colours aren’t 100% accurate.The hardest part about this was deciding how I was going to do the hair, in the end I went with fleece although it’s coming apart a bit. I knew that crocheting the horn wouldn’t of looked so nice so I used modelling clay and put a headpin through it that way if I ever what to change it I can easily remove it 

I had fun making lady rainicorn even though my colours aren’t 100% accurate.
The hardest part about this was deciding how I was going to do the hair, in the end I went with fleece although it’s coming apart a bit. I knew that crocheting the horn wouldn’t of looked so nice so I used modelling clay and put a headpin through it that way if I ever what to change it I can easily remove it